One of the primary factors that everyone checks before choosing a particular webmail service is the security of the platform. The CHOP webmail provides maximum security with the 2FA (two-factor Authentication).
The 3FA requires the user to be authenticated twice using the username and the password and then provide the additional token code. This 2FA is compulsory for any user who uses a web browser to access the webmail or uses an external network to access the CHOP email.
Chop Webmail Login
Like any other webmail platform, you can access the chop webmail login using a browser. This means that you do not have to install any software or application into your computer so that you can access it.
- First of all, open your web browser on your computer and then paste the following link: https://authtp.chop.edu/logon/LogonPoint/tmindex.html on the link input address and then click on Go to or press enter to load the chop webmail login page.
- After the chop webmail login page loads on your screen, you will find the login input forms at the center of the page. These input forms comprise the username input form and the password input form.
- In the username input form, click on it and then provide your chop webmail login username. However, it is essential to ensure that you have provided the correct username because the wrong username will result in errors, and you will not be allowed to log in.
- Then, proceed to the next text input form and enter your password. It is also important to ensure that the password you enter matches the account username you have provided to prevent being denied access to your account.
- Click the “Next” button to continue, and you will be taken to a page where you will be required to provide your token code.
- On the single input form on your screen, enter your one-time password and click on the button “submit” to complete the 2FA authentication process. After clicking on submit, you will normally access your emails.
- If you experience any challenge with the chop webmail login, you should check whether you have entered the correct username or password. If the problem is not with the login credentials you have provided, you can contact the service desk number “215-590-4357” and then inquire for help.
- If you have forgotten about your login details, such as password, you should click on the link “Password Help,” where you will be redirected to the password reset page. On this page, you will reset your password into a password that you can easily remember.
Chop Outlook Webmail
This platform has been created for all the users who have migrated to Office 365. Using this platform, you can access your chop email on any web browser using the external network.
To access your chop outlook webmail, open your browser and visit the link https://fs.chop.edu/adfs/ls/?client-request-id=90485e30-6ca9-4ace-b6a0-8565426bb39d&username=&wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn%3afederation%3aMicrosoftOnline&wctx=estsredirect%3d2%26estsrequest%3drQIIAY2RvY_SYACH.
And you will be redirected to the chop outlook webmail login page.
Chop Employee Webmail
You can access the chop employee webmail using any of your web browsers such as Chrome, Safari, etc., including access from your home, on your mobile phone, and through the CHOP guest network.
To get started, paste the following link: https://fs.chop.edu/adfs/ls/?client-request-id on your browser address input section and click go to. You should then sign in using your organization details. Enter your email address and then your password. Click on the “Sign” In button to proceed.
- For example, open any web browser, Chrome or Firefox, and then visit https://email.chop.edu.
- You will be redirected to the email.chop.edu webmail login page, where you will be asked to provide your Logon details. In the two input fields, enter the Network ID for username and your password and click “Next” to continue.
- Then proceed to the next step and provide the token.
– Webmail email.chop.edu
To access the Webmail email.chop.edu, open your browser and visit the link: https://connect.chop.edu/logon/LogonPoint/tmindex.html.
Provide your network ID information of the username and then the password and click on the “Log On” button to continue.