SureWest Webmail is one of the most efficient and widely used emailing services in the United States. Consolidated Communications is the provider of this emailing service to the clients. It is a business-oriented webmail service that both small scale companies and large-scale use for communication purposes. The reliability, security, and easy accessibility are some of the few best things about the SureWest.net webmail. Apart from this, they also have one of the world-class customer services helplines that you can contact and get your problems resolved on the spot.
You can easily access it over the internet from anywhere and use it according to your requirements. Consolidated Communications is one of the major Internet services providers in more than 11 states. They provide mobile, broadband, and cable internet services apart from their Webmail services. You can use this service on all kinds of internet-connected devices such as mobiles, PC, Laptops, MacBook devices. Now, let us talk about how to use it, to use it you first need to login to SureWest.net webmail.
Below is your guide to login into a SureWest webmail service.
SureWest.net Webmail Login Guide:
To login to your SureWest.net webmail account, you need to first have internet access and SureWest login credentials. You must have a user name, and password to log in. If you do not have these, first you need to obtain these and try log-in after that.
Follow these steps to log-in to your SureWest Webmail using PC/Laptop:
- On laptops or PCs that run on Windows or Mac or Linux, you need to first open your browser. Click on the browser icon on your screen. This will open your browser. Examples of web browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera Mini, etc.
- Now you need to enter this web address into your browser, mycci.net. This is the web address of the SureWest webmail service. After entering this address into your search bar of the browser, you need to click enter. This will take you to the login page of the SureWest.net Webmail.
- SureWest.net Webmail will take on or two seconds to load the page on your screen, this depends on your internet speed. As soon as the login page of SureWest webmail appears, you need to enter your login credentials.
- Your login Credentials include your SureWest webmail user name and password. First, you need to enter the user name in the user name field, and password into the password field.
- After successfully entering these credentials into their respective fields, it is time for you to click the login button that is present below these user name and password fields. After clicking that button, you need to wait for a second or two so that system can validate your information.
If your user name and password or correctly entered, you will be able to successfully log in to your SureWest webmail service account. But if your credentials are not correct, for example, if your password or user name or password or incorrectly entered, or if you have forgotten your login credentials.
You need to click on the forget user name or forget password buttons, this will help you recover your account and obtain your login credentials. You may need to create a new password if you have forgotten it. After that, you need to just enter these into user name and password fields.
This is how you can log in to your SureWest webmail account using a PC, Laptop, or Mac. Now, it’s time for you to learn how to use this service on mobiles. Below is your guide to login to SureWest accounts using mobiles. To use this service on your mobile, it is a must that you have an active internet connection.
Follow these steps to log-in to your SureWest Webmail using mobile:
- Look for a web browser on your mobile screen and open this browser.
- After opening the browser, you need to enter https://www.mycci.net into the search bar. This will take you to the login screen of the SureWest webmail service.
- As soon as the login screen appears on your browser, you just need to enter your user name and password into their respective fields.
- After entering your user name and password correctly you need to click on the login button. Once you click that button, the system will verify your user name and password, if they are correct, you will be logged in to your account, but any of these are incorrect, you will get an error message.
- If you get an error message that says your user name or password or incorrect, try to re-enter the correct login credentials. If you have forgotten your user name or password, you can click on the forget user name or forget password button to recover your access to your account.
- Once you have entered everything correctly and clicked on the login button, you will be able to successfully log in to your SureWest.net webmail service. Now, you can start using your account as you want.
How to Reset the SureWest Webmail Login Password?
Follow these simple steps to reset your SureWest Webmail login password –
- To reset the password, you need to have the Username provided when you have created the Webmail account.
- If you have the Username then open the SureWest Webmail Login Password page and enter your username and click on “Find My Account“.
- If your username is correct, you will see your your Webmail account name and details there.
- After that, you can click on the “Reset Password” link to reset your password.
In case, if you forgot your webmail account username then you need to enter your registered Surewest webmail login email to find your account and then reset the password.
SureWest Corporate Webmail:
SureWest Corporate Webmail service is helping corporations and businesses across the United States to communicate securely internally and externally. The SureWest Corporate Webmail service is safe, effective, and fast. This provides corporations and businesses the better privacy and protection of their data online.
Surewest Email Settings
Follow the step-by-step Android guide or use the settings overview with the IMAP and pop3 server for Surewest email settings.
Step-1: Open your Email application from the menu, add a new account and choose ‘Other’.
If you do not have an account yet, you can start setting up right away. Otherwise, open ‘Settings’ in the email app and choose ‘Add account’.
Step-2: In the next screen enter your account details and click on ‘Login’:
Email: your Surewest email address
Password: your Surewest email password
Step-3: Choose% type% and enter the following details under ‘Server incoming mail’:
pop3 server: pop.surewest.net
Security type: none
Step-4: At ‘Outgoing mail server’ enter the details below and choose ‘Login’:
SMTP server: smtpauth.surewest.net
Security type: ssl
Verification for sending email: yes
Password: your Surewest email password
Step-5: Your account is now ready to use.
Congratulations, your account is now set up. Open the email app on your smartphone to use your email.
SureWest Webmail Customer Service Number:
If you are having any kind of trouble logging into your account using your credentials, you can easily contact the SureWest webmail customer service using their customer service number. This is a direct number to their customer care service. You just need to dial +1 844 968 7224 into your phone and you will be connected with a customer services representative of the SureWest Webmail service. You can talk about the problems that you are facing and can get digital help from the customer services representative of the SureWest.net webmail. The efficient customer services person of SureWest will guide you according to your specific queries.